12 April 2011

Newest One

Hey Bloggers, this is the newest one ever after that graduation, I'm just thinking that write on the blogger just wasting my time, but now .. I want to share something about me 'again'.

Well, I have a story about THE OLD ME,
First, On 3rd grade of junior high school, i have my good time exactly, i have my own life with .. yeahh my 'ex' bpyfriend now. But, why do I just keep thinking until now? he's so so so so kindly to me, he's too good to me, i can't give all the best for him untul I reallize know that maybe I miss him right now, after watched the old memories dvd. Okay, now he has a nice girlfriend, i accept it 100%. She's pretty, wishes them long lasting relationship. For 'G', keep him nicely okay? keep him, love him, with all of your heart :]

Second, Why am I so stupid? I just do something but when i do it, i don't used my heart. Now, i dissapointed because my self do that. So so so so sutpid. I'm just thinking and thinking that can I rewind it once again? Hahhhhh ... sorry for 'K', that the last time I hurt your heart, so so so sorry.

Third, Now I reallized that maybe I have to change my way thinking about something, I don't want to make the second or third or four mistakes. From now on, My life gonna be change again. I'm going to use my heart than my emotionality.

SORRY FOR THEM, WHO I HURTED IN THE PAST, AND LONG LAST FOR THEM H-G, K-P <3

1 komentar:

  1. for another chance.. u should be a "hard to get but easy to keep" girl :) forget the past and try to get some brand new in the future

    BalasHapus